Where To Buy CBD Oil In Florida?
Not only does Florida have fantastic weather, great beaches, excellent shopping, and fabulous dining options, but ever since the introduction of the 2018 farm bill, sales of CBD Oil in Florida have become fully legal in the state. This has opened up many possibilities for consumers who want to get ahold of this unique and fantastic compound.
CBD or Cannabidiol is one of the almost 150 cannabinoids found in Cannabis sativa and hemp. First discovered in 1942, it is one of the most important cannabinoids found in nature along with THC, CBC, CBG, and CBN. Most CBD is extracted from hemp as the cannabinoid is much more concentrated in this cannabis subspecies compared to Cannabis sativa or Indica. CBD can be extracted and produced into multiple product categories, including Full-Spectrum Oil, Broad Spectrum Oil, Softgels, Isolates, Gummies, Edibles, Topicals, and many others. CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid and does not produce a “high” or “intoxicated” feeling. The cannabinoid can even be combined with THC medical marijuana patients use to reduce its psychoactive effects. Some of the most common uses of CBD include anxiety, pain, insomnia, depression, nausea, and seizure conditions.
Is CBD Oil Legal In Florida?
The Hemp Farming Act of 2018 fully legalized hemp and thus spawned the huge popularity growth of CBD. For CBD to be legal in Florida, as well as in other states, it must have less than .3% of delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (𝚫9-THC) on a dry weight basis. The state has also had regulations established by the Florida Department of Agriculture since January 2020. These rules designed to protect consumers cover everything from license requirements, the allowable use of pesticides on hemp, the labeling of products, and final overall inspections. A quick method for determining if CBD products were produced prior to Florida’s regulations is to check the label to see if they are missing a valid QR code, batch number, and expiration date. All CBD oil in Florida must have this information clearly defined on products. The quick response code must link to an online Certificate of Analysis by an independent testing laboratory.
MMTC’s or Dispensaries That Sell CBD Products
For those who want locally produced high-quality CBD, many of Florida’s Dispensaries offer great options. However, it is important to note that many of these MMTCs will ONLY SELL to certified Florida medical marijuana patients.
- Trulieve is one of the largest Florida MMTC’s and has over 500 different product SKUs available in 66 Florida locations. They sell CBD in pill form and “drops” designed to be taken sublingually, in addition to CBD/THC combined ratio products. For CBD capsules, a bottle of $30 at 10mg each sells for about $40. The CBD is extracted mainly from non-psychoactive high CBD cannabis strains. CBD drops are sold in quantities of 10 and are also 10mg of CBD each. These sell for around $42.
- MUV, formally AltMed, is one of the favorites for medical patients in Florida. Opening their first dispensary in 2018, they offer consistent products and good customer service. MUV also does sell CBD with less than .3% THC, to those 21 and older without a Florida Medical Card at Muvcbd.com. Their product line includes a tincture, topical CBD cream, topical CBD gel, and transdermal patch. MUV claims its products utilize a patented encapsulation technology that assists with bioabsorption. The creams average around $50-60, while the 600mg tincture sells for $45. Transdermal patches are approximately $12 apiece and are advertised to last 72-hrs.
- Curaleaf has around 93 dispensaries in 23 states, with currently 37 in Florida. Curaleaf sells Florida CBD on their website curaleafhemp.com. They are sometimes looked at as more of a discount-based brand that sells some alternative topical-based products such as after-sun gels, foot creams, hand creams, and bath salts.
- Fluent sells CBD-based products in capsules, drops, and vape cartridges. Their products are for Florida Medical Patients as they contain a little bit more THC than the allowable .3% under the 2018 Farm Bill. They are primarily derived from the Perla strain, which is a low-THC Indica dominant variety
- Growhealthy is a Florida MMTC that sells only to medical patients. However, they are worth mentioning as they have an interesting CBD product, which is a high CBD RSO. Usually, RSO based products have a very high THC with a low CBD. Still, this CO2 extracted RSO derived from an Afghan Rubi strain has surprisingly high CBD with excellent flavonoids and natural cannabis byproducts
- MMJ Patient sales only
- MMJ Patient sales only
- MMJ Patient only
Liberty Health Sciences
- LHS also sells solely to MMJ patients; however, they offer a wide variety of CBD & THC ratio products for medical patients looking to fine-tune their combination of the two cannabinoids
- Columbia Care has its own online CBD shop at https://shopcbd.col-care.com. They offer a number of CBD products, primarily in tincture form. They do have soft gels available as well but are often not in stock. Colombia Care sells their tinctures for around $70; however, they also offer half-ounce sizes available for about $40. Currently, CC offers 15% off CBD oil in Florida, with Promo Code SAVE15
- MMJ Patient sales only in Florida
- MMJ CBD sales only
- MMJ CBD sales only
- MMJ CBD sales only
Retail CBD Stores in Florida
Retail CBD stores are relatively new to the Florida market but have exploded in popularity recently. It’s essential to keep in mind many of these CBD stores sell untested products from overseas bulk-based hemp and sometimes have inferior quality with varying THC percentages. With that being said, many of the independent stores sell a particular brand of product that they may support and guarantee quality on.
How to Buy CBD Oil Online?
Online CBD sales are a very convenient method to purchase CBD, but it’s paramount consumers are informed on what they are ordering. Sellers overwhelm Amazon and online marketplaces with offers of low-cost and high-dosage products; however, these are usually just “hemp-based” products with zero CBD in them. Amazon itself does not allow US sales of any CBD products, but it is difficult not to run into the countless “hemp tinctures” available on the site. Besides confusing potential purchasers, these products or MUCH less effective than an authentic CBD Full Spectrum product that is free from the processes of vital cannabinoid removal. If you are purchasing online, you should always choose a recommend CBD company that can provide Certificates of Analysis for their products and will stand behind what they sell.
Real Releaf CBD Oil Products In Florida
Real Releaf CBD offers premium Full Spectrum Phytocannabinoid-Rich products. All products are 100% natural, independently laboratory tested, USA produced, and fully guaranteed. Real Releaf focuses on the most commonly utilized products, which provide the most significant benefits to users. These include Full-Spectrum Gummies, Capsules, Tinctures, Pain Relief Creams, and Sleep Support Softgels. Real Releaf is rare to the Florida CBD Market as they offer free delivery and completely guarantee their products, providing no risk to consumers. Real Releaf CBD products can quickly and conveniently be ordered anytime, online.