The Best Delta-8 Vapes around! Made 100% of Delta-8 THC and Terpenes from unique strain profiles – Absolutely no PG, VG or any cutting agents or liquefiers. Available in .5ml and 1ml premium ceramic cartridges (C-Cell) designed to hold up to multiple refillings and to fit almost any battery on the market. This is not the D8 found at your local smoke shop or on most online sites, as the Delta-8 is guaranteed to test out at 93% or greater! Made in the USA.
- >93% Pure Delta-8 Distallate
- 100% Hemp-Derived Delta-8 Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
- Strain Specific Terpene Options
- Premium Ceramic Carts
- Helps relieve pain
- Improves mood
- Combats feelings of anxiety and much more!
Not available for purchase in the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, New York, or Utah
Hemp-derived Delta 8 Tetrahydrocannabinol is a cannabinoid that provides a number of health benefits. Similar to CBD, delta 8 binds to the CB-1 cannabinoid receptors in the nervous system, however, delta-8 THC interacts with the body slightly differently. Delta 8 helps to combat soreness, anxiety, and improves mood. Delta 8 THC has also shown to be superior to Delta 9, for treating nausea.
Note: Not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18 without adult supervision. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician prior to use if you are taking any medications. If any adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry-weight basis. The use of this product could cause you to fail a drug test.
DO NOT OPERATE MACHINERY, drive a car or otherwise do anything where motor function is a requirement for safety.
- 100% Hemp Derived Delta-8 Distillate
Suggested Use & Storage
- Vape responsibly as needed throughout your day.
- Store in a cool, dry place and away from excessive heat, light or humidity.
- Cartridges should be heated between 3.5v – 3.8v for optimal performance. Due to the high viscosity of the distillate in the vape cartridge, any higher voltage will cause it to overheat and burn the coil.